Ham & St Budeaux Branch Labour Party Meeting June 2018
Please see below details of our Next branch meeting. All members are welcome.
We have a two-part meeting with a guest speaker from 8.15pm. I have asked that all branch business complete in a relaxed and timely way.
We will be welcoming guest speaker, Mr John Hamblin. He is from Shekinah Mission. A charity providing help for people recovering from issues including homelessness, drug and alcohol dependency, mental health and criminal offending.
This will include a short introduction, a more inclusive general discussion, followed by time for questions.
This charity exists on public donations. There will be an opportunity for discretionary contributions from attendees and the branch.
Please click on the following link for meeting details and agenda and Minutes of our last meeting.
There will also be new members attending this meeting. Please come along and introduce yourself - you will be made very welcome.
Part One · Business 7.30pm - 8.15pm
Attendance & Apologies
- Minutes of the May Meeting
- Matters arising
- Treasurers report
- Councillor's Reports (10 minutes please)
Officers reports and motions (5 minutes please) to include:
- Social Events
- Conference Delegates selected for Plymouth Moor View CLP for Liverpool 2018
- Guest Speakers - July and September 2018
- Next Plymouth Moor View AGM · date, venue, Executive Officer Elections
- Discussion · membership engagement. Ideas and suggestions on increasing membership participation and how can meetings be made more attractive to all, especially younger and newer members?
- Any other business
John Hamblin is making a presentation on The Shekinah Mission. All are welcome to this event. Starting 8.15 PM - 9.00pm. Questions will be invited on completion and any discretionary donations will be gratefully received for this crucial operation in Plymouth.
Plymouth PL2 2EL
Google map and directions