All members in the Ham & St Budeaux wards are welcome to attend our September branch meeting.
Cllr Danny Damarell is not seeking re-nomination as a candidate in next year's Council Elections. Obviously this is a matter of regret as Danny has been outstanding councillor for St Budeaux. The process for selecting candidates will be made known at the meeting under item: City Council Elections 2016. Selection Process
Chair: Cllr Sally Bowie
The agenda to be discussed at the meeting includes:
- Minutes of the May Meeting
- Matters Arising
- Officers Reports (a) Chair, (b) Secretary, (c) Treasurer
- City Council Elections 2016. Selection Process
- Election for Leader of the Labour Party
- Delegates Reports (a) CLP (b) CLP Executive (c) Local Campaign Ctte
- Councillors’ Reports
- Members Questions
The meeting starts at 7:30pm at The Oak Villa Social Club, Weston Mill.
If you would like to receive the minutes and notices in advance please request one from Brenda Jones with your email address digital delivery for the future.
The Oak Villa Social Club
Plymouth, Devon PL2 2EL
Google map and directions